5 Plumbing Fixtures to Consider Replacing This Year
If you have an older home, it’s possible that it may be time to replace your plumbing fixtures. Like any part of your home, fixtures can age and not function like they used to. Here are a few signs to look for that could signal you need a replacement in the near future.
1. Toilet. If your toilet is constantly running or has trouble flushing properly, consider a replacement. A new toilet could save you money on your water bill, which could make it well worth it in the long run.
2. Faucet. Leaky faucets can signal that it’s time for a replacement. If your faucet constantly drips or is leaking water from the base, you might want to consider a new one.
3. Kitchen Sink. If your sink is constantly clogged, has physical damage, or is leaking, it may be time for a replacement. Not only will a new sink function better, but it can also improve the look of your entire kitchen.
4. Water Heater. If your water heater is old, rusted, or making noises, it could be time for a replacement. A broken water heater could result in more serious problems like frozen pipes.
5. Shower Door. Shower doors are constantly being exposed to water and soap, and this can lead them to wear down over time. They can become creaky and not close like they once did, causing water to leak out of the shower. Consider replacing your shoer do with a contemporary style for an easy bathroom update.
Whether you need a better functioning fixture or just want to upgrade to improve the overall look of your home, we can help. Give us a call to get your fixtures functioning well again.