5 Ideas for Outdoor Fall Decor
One way to make your home standout is to keep up with its outside appearance. Keeping your landscaping maintained and adding seasonal decor can make your home seem warm and inviting. Here are a few different fall decor ideas to incorporate into your home’s exterior.
1. Wreath. Wreaths aren’t just for the holidays. Look for a fall wreath that incorporates leaves, pinecones, and more into its design. This will set the tone for your home and add a nice autumn vibe to your front entry.
2. Scarecrows. Scarecrows and fall go hand in hand. These welcoming pieces are a nice addition to your front porch or entry stairs. You can have some fun with them and make them yourself by using your old clothing. This is a great way to get creative and add some personality to your decor.
3. Pumpkins and Gourds. Nothing says fall decor like pumpkin and gourds. You can paint them, carve them, or just leave them as they are. They also look great stacked in a basket by your front door.
4. Chalkboard Sign. A fun way to add some personalization to your outdoor space is with a chalkboard sign. You can add a fun seasonal message or write something personal like your house number.
5. Outdoor Pillows. If you have a porch swing or other seating on your porch, consider adding outdoor throw pillows in fall colors or plaid prints. You can easily make these yourself or purchase them online.
We hope you have a wonderful start to all and have a great time preparing your home for the new season!