5 Ways to Make Your Kitchen Look New
A kitchen update can change the look of your entire home. It can add to its value and give your space a fresh face lift. If your budget doesn’t allow for a full remodel, there are small cosmetic changes you can make to give your kitchen a like-new feel. Here are a few ideas to consider.
1. Paint the cabinets. Are you tired of the color of your cabinets? A fresh coat of paint can change their entire look. Consider painting them a classic color like white, or a more trendy color like navy blue.
2. Bleach your grout. If your grout is looking discolored, consider bleaching it to bring out a nice, bright white color. This will make your kitchen look clean and can make the backsplash stand out, giving it a newer appearance.
3. Update your lighting. A lighting update can go a long way. If you don’t have recessed lighting, consider adding some to make your ceiling appear higher. Switch out any old pendant lights for more modern options for an easy update.
4. Add stainless steel. If you don’t have stainless steel appliances, consider upgrading. Stainless steel can elevate the entire look of your kitchen, making it look more modern and expensive. If you already have stainless steel appliances, consider deep cleaning them to remove any smudges and spills.
5. Switch out drawer pulls. A simple way to change the look of your kitchen is to update the hardware. Consider more contemporary drawer pulls and knobs for a simple, affordable update. Simple pulls can give your cabinets a more streamlined look.
If you are ready to give your kitchen an update, big or small, call us! We’ll help you choose your finishes and create your dream space.