5 Reasons You Need a Carpet & Upholstery Protector
Spills and stains happen. To protect your carpets and furniture the best you can, it’s a great idea to have them sprayed with a protector. Carpets and furniture are a big investment, and it makes sense to do everything in your power to be sure they stay in great shape. A protectant helps prevent your items from staining, and makes them much easier to clean if a stain does occur. The process is easy. Here are a few reasons you may want to consider protecting your carpets and upholstery this year.
1. You Have Pets. If you have a pet, you know they can frequently have accidents. The stains can be difficult to remove, and if you’re late to discovering the stain they can be especially difficult to get rid of.
2. You like to entertain. If you frequently have friends and family over at your home, your carpets and furniture are at a greater risk for stains. You’re more likely to have spills and generally have more foot traffic that can make your carpets look more worn.
3. Your carpet is in a high traffic area. Most carpeted rooms are in high traffic areas, and if this is the case for you, a carpet protector can help reduce the visual wear of the space.
4. You enjoy dark colored beverages and food. One of the biggest culprits for stains is dark colored food and beverages. This includes: coffee, red wine, juice, pasta sauce, curry, and more. Spilling one of these items on fabric can be a nightmare to get rid of.
5. You have children. Children are always busy discovering new things, and it’s no surprise that they frequently spill things on carpets, draw on furniture, finger paint on them, and more. A protectant is essential for families with children to keep carpets and upholstery in great shape and make it easier to clean.
If you’re ready to protect your carpets and upholstery from staining, call our team. We can give your carpets and furniture a thorough cleaning, and apply a protectant to keep it looking great.