5 Popular Bathroom Trends for 2018
Dreaming of a bathroom renovation this year? There’s so many exciting new trends happening in the bath world right now. If you’re planning a renovation, take a look at these great ideas to get some inspiration for your space.
1. Brass and Gold Fixtures. Warm toned hardware in the form of gold and brass are making a big appearance in bathrooms and kitchens alike. It makes a statement, matches a variety of color schemes, and comes in several different finishes. Try it with a simple neutral grey or go a little more bold by pairing it with navy blue tones.
2. Monochrome. Can’t decide on a color for your bathroom? Easy: just choose one. Bathrooms in different shades of one color are growing in popularity. Try various blue shades for a soothing effect, or keep it safe with shades of grey.
3. Natural Elements. Home owners are choosing to bring the outdoors inside by using natural, organic elements in their bathroom decor. Stone tile, stone vessel sinks, plants, and nature-inspired colors are a way to add a peaceful, outdoor vibe to your space.
4. Spa Details. Why go to the spa when you can have one in your home? Soaking tubs, muted lighting, and soft color palettes make up this trend. Some homeowners are even accenting their spa-like bathrooms with river rocks and house plants.
5. Underfloor Heating. Is there anything worse than stepping on a cold floor in the morning? Underfloor heating is installed beneath your new flooring - your feet will never be cold in the morning again. The heating element can be installed under a variety of different types of flooring, making it a versatile option for any home.
No matter your design preferences, we’re ready to help you create the bathroom of your dreams. Give us a call to schedule a consultation and check out our showroom.